Monday, December 19, 2016

Jay and Anjali: Worshipping feet

JJ Comments: This story is based on what Anjali said she loves to do; and I'm happy to oblige

You are lying on the bed, naked as the day you were born. Your arms are splayed above you and you have one leg bent at the knees in a slightly shy pose. I don't know why you look shy; you're the one who asked me to come in and help you while your hubby was away. You have a slight smile on your gorgeous face and I can make out the sparkle in your lovely brown eyes from the soft light in the bedroom.

"Anjali, what does your heart desire today..." I ask formally. She is in deep thought as if she is struggling with saying what she wants versus what she should accept as tame. I let the seconds pass in silence as she makes up her mind. "Jay, darling, I want you to..umm..suck my toes" she whispers quietly. I had a feeling that this might be what she was looking for. You see, as I've gotten to know my girlfriend, I found out she has a bit of  foot fetish..and as the dutiful lover that I am, I'm keen to make it happen for her.

Anjali loves foreplay and being kissed, touched, licked, feathered. The look she has as her eyes are closed, eyelids fluttering, lips apart and her tongue reaching out as she enjoys the sensations I've given her is indescribable. We've been together a few times and I know her signals and seeing that play out is such a turn on.

I'm standing at the foot of her bed, naked. My erection standing proudly up as I look into my lover's eyes; God, she is amazing. I slowly climb on to the bed and pick up one of her feet. I lightly rake the sole of her feet with my fingertips; she giggles from the ticklish feeling. I continue that over the top and into her ankles and part of the calf. I go back and forth; some with nails some with just feather touches with my fingers. I can see her reaction; her eyes are closed and her fingers are pinching her erect nipple. Her other leg is splayed wide and I can see her pussy is dripping..I lick my lips; I can't wait for my dessert.

I pick up that foot and slowly start blowing lightly between her toes and the sole of her feet. I alternate the sensation by mixing in some hot breath. I can tell what she likes despite not exchanging a word between us. I slowly lower my mouth over her big toe; I cover it with my mouth then close it as I engulf it completely. I'm moving my head back and forth while my tongues is moving in a different direction. I'm moving my head around as I suck it gently. I let that toe go with an audible pop; causing Anjali to let go a sigh of disappointment.

"I'm not done, baby" I reassure here. I repeat it for each of the others toes; taking my time. Giving each one its own attention. Her forth toe is different; she has a toe ring. I decide to do something different and with only my tongue, lips and mouth, pull the ring off her. It lies on my tongue and I show it to her. She smiles and says "Hey, I want it back". I make a pout face but go back and slowly put it back on that toe and keep licking.

I look back at her body from down below and she is still mumbling something under her breath, massaging her breasts and nipple and dripping like a faucet at her pussy. I keep at it and I can get the sense of an impending orgasm. Wow, that would be be amazing; I double down my efforts and make no pretense of wanting to get her off. I stop the light feathering motions and go full on "suck mode"; she is pistoning each toe into my mouth as she tries to get herself off. Finally, she explodes in a massive orgasm; loudly. She moans my name "Jay...." as the climax rolls through her like a thunder on a rainstorm night. She take a few minutes to recover; her eyes closed the entire time, but a slight smile plastered on her satisfied face.

The night is still young. I'm planning on rocking her world a few more time. I'll tell you that another time

No comments:

Post a Comment