Thursday, September 29, 2016

Anu's Class Orgy

JJ's comments: This story was a collaborative effort between me and Anu. The beginning is mine and part way through it, it shifts to hers. She wrote down her fantasy for me and I wanted to keep that tone and spirit in tact. The originality of her thoughts brings out more eroticism.

"Class...are you ready? 1,2,3..you may begin fucking"

This was how the most wonderful experience of Anu's sexual journey began. How did she get here? I'll explain

Anu was a biology teacher at a high school. She was an incredibly sexy woman; she always dressed stylishly. She wore a neat sari and blouse along with nice platform shoes. She was incredibly pretty, had gorgeous lips and eyes and voluptuous breasts. When she walked she jiggled her ass and forced every male (and some females) to turn and admire her as she walks. She oozed sex and she loved it..she wanted sex all the time; the kinkier the better.

Anu had a problem with her class..She had a good mix of boys and girls in her class of 35 students. The last exam she saw all student doing poorly. She did not know what to do..her class did not seem motivated. She needed to give them an incentive to do well for the final exam in a few months. She spent time thinking about what to do about this when she came up with an unorthodox solution. 

The next class day she stood in front of her desk. She leaned against the table and said " I am disappointed in all of you..You have not learned and taken the exam as I have taught you. I think you are not motivated enough, but I'll make a deal with you. If you all study and do well for your final I will strip naked in front of class and will let all of you be naked and have sex with each other or me" The students all sat there with their jaws dropped and the girls made a loud gasp. The boys then started cheering and making noise..Anu shooshed them and had them sit down "You like that..will you all promise to do well? everyone needs to have a score of 90% or higher; if so I will keep my end of the promise. We will enjoy our last day right here after school"

"Will give you a little taste of what is to come that day. This is only for today, ok?" She ten took off the pallu of her saree and wrapped it around her waist. She now stood in front of her class, wearning a blouse and her saree wrapped around her petticoat. He navel and stomach lay bare for all to see. She saw all the boys and girls looking at her drooling; she even saw some boys hands moving under the desk as they touched their hard cocks. She then turned around to the blackboard and kept writing knowing all the students were lookig at her ass, her exposed back and the blouse.

Over the next few months, things returned to normal but she found the class very attentive and doing great on all the assignments and readings. They were actually learning and nor just doing by-heart. As a teacher it made Anu happy that things were going well. She knew the day was going going to come to pay the price for me.

Final exams finished up and she knew everyone had done well. She walked into the classroom that last day with a smile on her face, She had dressed sexy that day, though she knew it would not be needed. 

Anu narrates what happened next

in my class am showing the body parts .... i removed my saree first and then underskirt then blouse.. i then called one boy to unhook my bra from behind...he was the shyest boy in the class., he was small and lean comparing with the other boys and also topper in studies..... he unhooked my bra and i told him if he touched other boobs.... when he told me negative, i asked him to touch it and knead it if he wish... he did...and one by one i called every boy and some times to to touch me.... and asked the girls to remove their uniforms and let the boys knead their breasts....after that i explained about reproduction.. and how mens sperms combine with egg... i then told them how sperms reach to egg........i advised them it is very important to get pleasure and give pleasure during intercouse..... i called the same shy boy and i removed his trouser.. and then underwear... he now standing with onlyhis shirt and tie.... i sit on my knee and the touched his already erect cock.... i took his balls in my palm and kissed the tip of his cock... he shivered and jumped slightly... i look into his eyes and smiled and asked him to kiss me on my lips...he kissed me with inhibitions.. i hold his head with my other hand and kissed with my tongue.. after a minute i let him free and i again kissed his cock and took the bulb of his cock in my mouth..... i asked the girls to do the same with their parter boys.... and told them to keep an eye on my.. how to do... i moved my head to and fro on his cock and holding his buttock with both my hands.. his hands involuntarily circle my head  and he inserted his fingers in to my hair and hold the back of my head....he closed his eyes and started moaning....i sensed he is about to come... i stopped and ordered girls to stop and lay on the benches and desks... i instructed the boys to look at me, understand and do as the shy boy is doing... i then lay on the teachers desk and kept my legs apart.... i asked the boy to lick my vagina like icecream... he did keeping one of his hands on my  breast and kneading...i instructed him to lick from bottom to up..... he started his licking from bottom.. i then instructed him to insert his tongue inside.. and i saw all other students started licking their partners vagina... some girls were moaning .... and sound was filled in the class room.... my vagina became very juicy and asked the boy to put his finger inside to check if it is  slippery. i then asked to stand up and align his cock with my vagina.. he himself tried to penetrate but he was not found the right way to enter.. i hold his penis and directed it to my hole... he immediately slipped inside and made a big sound of ecstasy... i asked him to move up and down... i hold his buttock with both hands and controlled his movements....i sensed that he is increasing his movements and he was sucking and drinking my breast milk...suddently i felt he was trembling and and i sensed my breast was pierced by his teeth.. he was ejaculating and i hold his back and pressed him inside me.... after some time he got up, and he found it difficult to look at me.. .. i lifted his chin and kissed on his forehead... i then roam around the class and instructed the boys and girls , how to make others happy.. i used cane to some of the boys buttock who i found not doing enough to please the girls..

No comments:

Post a Comment