Thursday, September 29, 2016

Anu's adventure on a bus

JJ's comments: this story is written in 1st person from Anu's PoV. I'm not making any claim that i got a woman's psyche represented correctly

I couldn't wait to get on the bus. I love the feelings of all these guys crowding in the bus touching me and pushing me around. While most women don't like the crowd..I am not like that. I am horny..I love the touching and feeling. I love being used by the men that are in the bus on their way to office; I imagine them with hard-ons thinking about me while doing their business.

This day when I got on the bus there was such a rush that I was being pushed around. I was holding my purse bag in one hand and holding the bar on other hand and tried to balance myself in that bumpy ride. I was sandwiched between an old man in the front and my lover Ajay behind me. I didn't mention that part did I..we use the bus to have some fun between when we can get together and fuck each other's brain's out

In a couple of minutes or so, the crowd had settled and I was getting used to balance myself in that moving bus. It is then when Ajay started pressing against my bottom. I turned my head and gave him a slight smile; I was glad he came today for our little game.

Few moments passed by and I felt like something being rubbed against my butt. Soon I realized that Ajay behind me had a hard cock and he was rubbing them on my ass. And I was actually feeling nice. I ignored him..I didn't want anyone to see us do anything bad. . But my lack of reaction made him bolder and his contact with my body started becoming firm. I felt electricity going through my whole body. My breathing became heavy. I couldn’t believe that I was enjoying the my lover's erect tool pressed against my bottom.

I didn’t realize that in an attempt to enjoy that touch, I had moved back a bit. but Ajay had noticed it because he pressed his tool harder and he also rubbed it in between. My breathing became heavier. I shut my eyes for a moment to fully enjoy that touch. I also adjusted my position such that his tool would rest on my butt crack. I think that adjustment was enough for him to get the clue. He became bolder because I felt his hand over my butt. He pinched me lightly. By now, I started getting wet inside my panties.

As the bus approached near my stop, Ajay detached from me and I moved forward. I got off the bus and had to steady myself. I was so turned on and my panties were wet from his rubbing me. I had to spend the entire day teaching my students but thinking of how his cock felt between my ass. I couldn't wait for the next day.

The next day my heart was beating fast as I waited in the stop. As the bus came, we all rushed to get inside. Ajay was in the back of the bus and I was happy he came. As he waded through the crowd to reach behind me, I moved forward so that he could sneak-in behind me. Within moments, I felt his hand exploring my butt with a confident touch. His fingers traced my panty line. Then he moved it along my butt crack. It was such a hot feeling. He continued to grope me liberally until my stop came.

This now became a routine for me. We would take the bus and he would make sure to stand behind me no matter how crowded the bus was and grope me. I used to wear churidhar, but I decided to wear a sari instead.  My intention of wearing a sari was to let him explore my bare back and my belly.  He discreetly put his hand on my bare flank. Oh! what a feeling it was. I was instantly wet in my panties. The rush in the bus was so much and other commuters were so engrossed in their daily worries that no one noticed what was going on in between us. Ajay was bold by now that he moved his hand to the front and pushed his hand into my belly. He used his finger to make small circles on my stomach that drove me crazy. He even went so far as to stick his finger in my navel and move it around. I gasped in arousal but then covered my mouth when I realized someone would hear me. He pushed his hard cock into my bottom as well..I could feel it nestled between the two cheeks of my ass. His other hand was squeezing and pinching me in the ass. I wanted to scream and lean over and let him move my sari and petticoat up and stick his cock in my pussy while I hold on to the bar in front of me. I imagined moaning and panting while everyone watching me..the men wishing they were in me and the women imagining what it would feel like to have his glorious cock in their own pussy. I would close my eyes to get out of this erotic daydream and and would move around as the bus slowed and speeded up. I actually got so aroused that I was worried I might climax..I am loud when I cum and everyone would know what is happening,

The next day I decided to go bold. I was going to skip my panty. I directly wore a petitcoat and sari. I was feeling odd while walking without no panty but excited at the time. Wow!! I was doing this for my lover. When I reached the bus stop, he was already there. He had worn tight jeans and a T shirt. We looked at each other and pretended to not know each other. As usual we got in the bus and he got behind me. When he touched my bottom  he looked for panty line and when he found out that I didn't have any, he patted my butt softly and leaned in and whispered.."You're a naught girl..letting me touch you like this and being in school with all your students; standing in front of class all without panties..tsk..tsk..". I was biting my lower lip. I adjusted my standing position so that his cock rubbed against my butt crack. Throughout our journey, his cock was pressed against my butt crack and his hands were caressing my butt and the front of my stomach. The wetness oozed from my pussy on my thighs. Today there was no panty to absorb the wetness. It was so hot.

We kept doing this everyday until we had the chance to fuck each other again. When that time came, I made sure to pay him back for all the teasing and touching he did and for keeping me excited and horny all the time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment