Thursday, September 29, 2016

Your wife and me - A blissful encounter

JJ's comments: This story is part 1 of 2 of a seduction. Give me comments on where you want to see the story head (pun intended)

Your bride is nervous when you open the door and let me in. She is gorgeous, sexy and sultry She is wearing a bath robe and is incredibly excited and nervous all the same time. We spend a few minutes chatting and catching up; my attention is all on her. Asking her about her day, what she did this morning, whether she thought about me all day. She is more turned on now..she knows she will expose her herself naked to someone else other than you. She is standing in the middle of the room; I approach her softly and I take my fingers and graze it along her arm. I keep moving up her arm to the hem of her sleeve. I walk behind her gently touching the robe and she can feel my fingers pushing at her. I lift up her hair and blow lightly on the back of her hair. She smells lovely; all woman and gentle. She gives an involuntary shudder. I keep moving around her and touch her other arm while I move back to the front. Her eyes are closed and she is biting her lower lip gently. I say "Darling, open your eyes and look at me" She gently shakes her head no. I am more forceful a second time and she does.

I put both my hands on her shoulder and turn her around to face you. You are sitting on the couch in the corner with a smile on your face and a hard cock in your pants which you are gently rubbing through. I put my head on her shoulder from behind and lean in close. I whisper in her ear "Sweetheart, ask him if you can enjoy yourself and be with your lover". She does and you nod your consent. I reach around her waist and pull her hands off the belt and slowly undo the knot. When it is loose, the robe opens up slightly. I tell her to take it off..I want her in control and to make this happen herself. She is uncertain and looks into your eyes and you nod again; you are rubbing your pants harder now. She slowly shimmies her way out of the robe and it slinks its ways down her body. I can see more and more of her back exposed till it reaches the cheek of her bottom and it slides completely off. She is wearing lavender lingerie;  a sexy lace push-up bra that shows off her amazing breasts and a thong that exposes her beautiful ass. She is absolutely gorgeous; lovely back and delectable ass. I gently run my fingers over them and move to the front..running my fingers on her skin the whole time..I can feel the goosebumps and her shuddering. Her eyes are closed again. I touch my finger against her chin and make her look at me and ask her to open her eyes. She looks into my eyes with passion and excitements. I take the time to look at the front of her body. Its lovely..her breasts are perfect, they can't wait to be held by me; they are practically spilling over the bra. I lean in to kiss her neck...gently..one kiss..two kisses..three kisses. My hands are slowly caressing her back. She lets out an involuntary moan "Aghhh, Neil please". I move my hands to her hair and my fingers go inside them; its lovely. I pull her head back a little and look at her face; her lips are parted and she has her eyes closed. She is shuddering lightly. "Open your eyes, love", I say. She does and we share an incredibly erotic moment; we are each others now; she has forgotten about you.

No comments:

Post a Comment