Thursday, September 29, 2016

Shwetha's seduction

Hi shwetha..ahh, you look so beautiful..your lips, your hair, your breasts..they are so delectable. Your soft skin..umm..I want to lick you all over. Your nipples are so hard. Are you turned on thinking about I'm going to do to you. Your smooth belly..ahhhhh..that navel of yours turns me on. Has anyone ever cum on it? Well you're about to get it tonight....Run your hands over your breasts and down your belly to your pussy...open your legs sweetheart..ohh wow!! your pussy is so pretty..come on baby open up for me..show me where you want me to pound you..ummmm..turn around..I want to see your ass..whoa!! you have the most amazing looking ass..I can wait to see it jiggle when I pound you from behind and pull your tits hanging down..just wait.

what's your husband doing over there. Tell him to stop touching himself and to stand in the corner just watching us. I do not wish to be disturbed by someone who can't find a way to satisfy this. Hey buddy, take notes..let me show you how its done.

Sorry sweetie..are you nice and wet for me now..Go ahead and reach out..grab my dick..Its all hard just for you..put both hands on it. oooh..great job grabbing my balls..can you feel them full of cum just for you. Your going to get your pussy full of it soon anyway Let me touch my dick all over your breasts. Have you ever titty fucked that husband of yours? no? well you're not going to..that is just for me, you hear..

Ohh,,good..feels so good..rub all that sticky precum on your breasts..lick the tip of my penis..ahhh, you're such a great cocksucker..take more of it in..hold my ass and pull me in as far as you want..want me to push? can you take more..you know you're mine right? you'll do whatever I say...ummmmm.

wait let me kiss you..I'm going to love kissing those lips..ummm,,open up..umm...baby..ummmmmmmmmmmm......

are you sensitive on your neck..I'm going to give you a hickey..Everyone is going to see it and know you got fucked thoroughly and you're going to love it....ummmm..how does that feel..

Are you ready shwetha..I'm going to stick my dick in you now..take a hold of it and put in right at your pussy...Hey hubby..come over and take a look..see me plunge deep into your wife and satisfy her more than you ever could..don't touch yourself..just watch and your hands to your side, got it? good boy..

ahhh..ohh you feel so tight..wow!! your hubby must not be stretching you out at all..milk me sweet heart..wrap your legs around my ass and pull me in...ahh...ahh..let keep going..we're going do this a bunch of times tonight..with you, I can keep going...arghh...grunt....,,,,,,,

ohh baby, I'm coming baby..are you close..lets keep it going..rub your clit..come for me...ahhI can feel you start to come...me too..scream for me when you come, let go..you deserve to enjoy it ...let it go...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

ummm you are better than I imagined..we're going to do this again, aren't we. In the meantime hibby...you are going to put her needs above your own..you won't cum until she tells you where and when to do it..No touching yourself at all...but know that sometimes when you're at work..I'm going to come over and take her against the wall or in the shower and pound her from behind..when you get back home she'll have that well fucked glow and you'll get under her skirt and lick her pussy while she talks to her freind on the phone..that funny taste is my cum dripping from your wife's pussy..You're going to keep her happy, got it...bye my dear. see you soon

No comments:

Post a Comment