Thursday, September 29, 2016

Anu and Ajay in the shower

I was imagining you opening the shower door fully naked as I'm washing inside. You are gorgeous..you swing your hips as you may your way to me, I see you breasts awake in all its glory and your pussy nice and shaven just as like it. You enter the shower in front me and the water falls over your face and streaks down it. I lean down to kiss you and turn your face up to me as the water falls over both of us..Our kiss is passionate..my tongue goes inside and you do the same to me..sometime we get water in between and have to take deep breaths..oh so hot.

I move my hands from the back of your head to down to your ass and I gave it a squeeze..you moan as you kiss me..you then break the kiss as you start kissing your way down my body..sucking in my nipple, twirling the hair on my chest, drinking in some of the water that flows down..you get to my cock and you stroke it..You pull it back to remove the head and suck the tip of my penis ..all the while water is flowing down over your face..You are doing this with so much enthusiasm..you keep stroking me and massaging my balls the whole time..I hold on to your hair and try to push it my cock harder into your mouth..I need to cum so bad..You take me out of your mouth and stroke me until I cum,, you direct my cum all over your breasts, navel and pussy...you looked so hot kneeling on the shower with cum all over you and water cascading over you the whole time.

I pull you and we begin to soap each other everywhere..I get the chance to caress you everywhere and apply soap in all places and you do the same to me..as we wash and rinse up, I hold one of your legs and try to push my cock into you from below..You moan loadly..all the water flowing has made entering so easy and I go in and start pounding hard into you..You're moaning my name and we can hear the loud thwapp..thwapp..noise,. Over and over again..you are loud in the shower until you have a big orgasm..After you calm down I pull out of you and you clean me up with the shower.

We sensually dry each other off and get out of the shower. What do you want me to do next, baby?

No comments:

Post a Comment