Thursday, September 29, 2016

Anu and Ajay's - A lover's adventure

I come into your room and start kissing your hard..biting on your lips, forcefully sticking my tongue in your mouth and practically sucking all the air out of your lungs.. We keep doing this for a a while..all the while out hands are exploring each other..Mine is on your back and then moves to your bottom..Umm I can't get enough of that..Squeezing hard..massaging each cheek separately..giving them slight taps..Putting my hands inside your churidhar bottom and first touching you through your panties and then putting my hands inside so I can touch your flesh.

At the same time, you have unbuttoned my short and are playing with my nipples and my hairy chest and twirly the hair in your fingers..We're still kissing hard the whole time. I decide I've had enough of this and forcefully tak your clothes off. I then proceed to move us in front of a mirror and you in front of me wearing just bra and panty..I undo the hook in the back and let your bra fall loose..You then move your shoulder and it falls to you arm..You hold on to for a few seconds as you are still shy about exposing yourself to me. I order you let it drop to the floor which you do. I order you to start massaging your tits and plucking the nipples to get them real hard.

I then move my hands to your bottom and with one strong pull rip the panties off..It hurts you when I did that but you are now more aroused by the forcefullness I am showing. Your pussy is now more wet with excitement and I can see it through the mirror. I start nibbling on your neck and giving you a love bite just below your ear. You love it..I move my hands to your front and start touching your pussy..first just gently touching the clit and the outside then moving it up and down on your vagina. You then bend your knees a little bit begging me to tick my finger inside..I am proud of how you have turned into such a slut begging for sex for me. You are in "ara mandi" position like bahrathanatyam dancers, while I stick my finger in your vagina..I find the g-spot and you moan loudly. I keep rubbing it and I can feel you moaning and panting and I know you will climax soon, but that is not my plan. You moan "Ajay, pleeeease"..I say.."patience my darling..it will be better when it happens"

I then lift you up, holding under your bottom and back and you put your arms around my neck..you lean forward to kiss me.. I then carry you to your bed and put you down..You look so lovely completely exposed..your pussy glistening with wetness and your hair a complete mess. I remove my clothes and climb into the bed and just as I reach the bed, your cell phone rings. I tell you not to answer it but you realize it may be your husband calling. You say "It must be mukundan..please let me answer.." I just get an evil plan in my head at that time and say ok..You pick up the phone and start making some chit chat talking about the day..All this time, I am taking my big cock and rubbing it against your pussy trying to distract you. In fact you can't pay attention to what he is saying that he asks you if you heard what he said..you tell him that you missed something with the bad connection or something.

It is then, that I decide to put my plan into action. I hold my big cock and decide to plunge hard into your pussy..you are so wet that it goes in quickly and forcefully..This releases a strong gasp and moan from you wth intense pleasure. Your husband hears that and asks what that is..you say that hit your toe on the foot of the bed and it hurts badly. Mukundan asks you to put some ice on it..All this time, I am pounding into you rhythmically, once every couple of seconds. I lay on to you you and have my head next to your ear..I can now hear every word he is saying from cell phone. You are riding me hard and beginning to pant louder as your orgasm nears.. You tell Mukundan that you have to go and get some ice or something and that you will talk later. You cut the phone and throw it on the bed and then tell me harshly.."why did you do that..he could have heard" I then laugh and say..that was the fun of it..You didn't think it was funny, but realized that you were more aroused having sex while hubby was on the phone without a clue.

We keep going on until you climax...I decide I have teased you enough and you need to have your release..Once you calm down, i pull out of your vagina. My big cock is  shiny with coating from your vagina..I move up your body and have my legs below your armpit. I hold my cock and put  it near your mouth and say " suck it, Anu..taste your own pussy juice on my cock..Do it till you make me climax" You smile and open your your mouth..You notice the taste of your own climax and it is great.."ummmm" you moan and you suck me hungrily like you have never seen on before, but that is the effect I have of you. I am holding on to your hair and cheeks and forcing you to take more in your mouth, but it won't fit and it is hitting the back of your mouth causing you to gag and look like you will vomit due to the reflex..I back of a little and let you do what you want..You do such a great job..I know you want to please me..You keep at it till I climax in your mouth and you are such a champ that you collect all of it in your mouth and it fill up your cheek..when I am done I pull out and you open your mouth showing me all the sperm you connected and some dribbling out from your open mouth. You then swallow the whole thing and say "Yummy..Better that Boost..this is now the secret of my energy"

We lay there for a while catching our breaths when I turn around put my legs on either side of your head and face towards your feet..I lean forward till my face is now near your pussy and my cock and balls are near your face. My big balls hangs down and are now touching your nose. You have your hands on my ass cheeks as my ass is pointing up a bit. You take my cock in your mouth and slowly suck on it..since we both just climaxed we are not in rush..I am sucking on you pussy too and I can feel you moan while your mouth is on penis..You occasionally leave my penis to start suck on my balls..You take each one in your mouth and start moving it around..It feels very weird..After a few minutes of this you go back to sucking my cock...your hands on you ass cheeks are squeezing and kneading each cheeks. Your hand accidentally slips between them and you touch my anus..I then jolt up in surprise and say "hey,be careful there". 

All our recent interaction has made you bold..you know you are a sexy woman and need a lot of it. You love the feeling of being dominated by others. However, You have also gotten self confidence to know what you want and maybe dominate others too. You have a sudden urge to be in control and be forceful with me. You realize that you have found my weakness..something I don't like and can't control. You start sucking my cock harder and harder and get me close to climax..You can feel that I will climax soon by how I am moving my hips more and more feeding your more of my cock. It is then that you decide to do it..you are nervous but have a thrill of being in control. You move your index finger of your left hand and go to my anus and stick it inside forcefully..I was not expecting that and make a loud noise. I was so close to an orgasm from your sucking that this new sensation pushed me over the top and I came again so hard in one of the most powerful orgasms I have ever had..You continue to move your finder in my anus till I stop..

Wow..the best orgasm I have ever had..We both get up and go to the bathroom to wash and clean up. I ask you why you did that and you say with a devious smile "revenge, darling". I am so proud of you for having decided to show your strength and confidence and to find my one vulnerability.

We start getting dressed..As I am finishing up, you pick up your phone and call Mukundan on speaker. When he answers you say.."sorry I couldn't talk earlier. Ajay was fucking me really hard." Mukundan laughs from across the sea and says.. "I had an idea that was what was going but when you said your toe got hurt I pushed it out of mind..Did you enjoy it?" "yes, it was great as always..". I then decide to say "Ya she was awesome, bhai..you have such a hot wife. Its great of you to allow her to keep her needs satisfied". Mukundan replies "Of course, Ajay, it make me so aroused thinking of what she is doing.." I then decide to get going and give you a long kiss..We both moan and he can hear it on the phone. I then say "See you later, darling.."..You say "Bye. my lover.." and then proceed to lie back down on the bed and tell mukundan "Want to know what we did? Well it started with...." and I closed the door and walked out.

No comments:

Post a Comment