Thursday, September 29, 2016

Shwetha dressed up and night on the town

JJ's comment: This is part 2 of the story Shwetha dressed just as i like it. Please read that for context
http://seductionandpassion.blogspot.com/2016/09/shwetha-dressed-just-as-i-like-it-part1.html

We walk out to the car..As I open the door for her like the gentleman that I am, she stick one leg in and give me a show of her naked pussy..all with a smile on her face. All the way to the dance club she keep lifting up your skirt till its bunched up at your waist..I can't take it anymore, I take my finger and rub her clit eliciting a moan from her. We do this all the way to the club..there aren/t many cars on the road and with it being dark not much of a chance for others to see yet.

When we get to the club, we valet the car and walk inside..she's by my side strutting in confidently and getting admiring stares from the bouncers. The high heels she is wearing is great..she's almost as tall as me..what a turn on. An equal by my side. We find a quiet table with some dark and I order rum and coke and she has a gin and tonic. We watch the dance floor, all the time I'm having my hands inside her skirt. We decide to take it to the dance floor.

Your wife is an awesome dancer..she know when to be close and whisper naughty things in my ear and when move her bottom to grab everyone's attention..I have a smile on my face the entire time; I know she is mine. I decide I'm going to be selfish today and keep her all to myself. We had a bunch of guys coming to ask if they could cut in and I shoo them away..I felt like Conan the Barbarian destroying everything to get what I want.

We do this for while longer and decide that we cant take any more. We go get our car and drive to the hotel a couple of blocks down where I have a room..I have the key in my pocket and we walk to the elevator..she is still strutting and her heels are making a lovely clacking sound on the granite floors. Everyone around turns to watch her strut by; she has a smile on her face the entire team..lucky me.

Once we get in the elevator and door closes, she pounces on me and give me a big wet kiss..I know she is ready to pop off like a firecracker but I have different plans..I stop her and she moans her disappointment and give me a fake pout..ohh, I almost lost it there but I'm stronger.once we get to our floor we walk to our door..she begins to unbutton her blouse while she walks and by the time we're at the door it is open all the way down and I can see her breast and navel.

We come into her room and start kissing your hard..biting on her lips, forcefully sticking my tongue in her mouth and practically sucking all the air out of her lungs.. We keep doing this for a a while..all the while our hands are exploring each other..Mine is on her back and then moves to her bottom..Umm I can't get enough of that..Squeezing hard..massaging each cheek separately..giving them slight taps..Putting my hands inside Shwetha's skirt bottom and first touching her

At the same time, She has unbuttoned my shirt and are playing with my nipples and my hairy chest and twirly the hair in your fingers..We're still kissing hard the whole time. I decide I've had enough of this and forcefully  move us in front of a mirror and her in front of me ..I lift up her blouse freeing her gorgeous tits that have been teasing em all night....Its heavenly..She have a sly smile..she know what she's doing to me.

I then move my hands to her bottom and with one strong pull rip the garter belt off..It hurts her when I did that but you are now more aroused by the forcefullness I am showing. Her pussy is now more wet with excitement and I can see it through the mirror. I start nibbling on her neck and giving her a hicky just below your ear. She loved it..I move my hands to her front and start touching her pussy..first just gently touching the clit and the outside then moving it up and down on her vagina. She then bend her knees a little bit begging me to push my finger inside..I am proud of how she has turned into such a slut begging for sex for me. She was in "ara mandi" position like bahrathanatyam dancers, while I stick my finger in her pussy..I find the g-spot and she moan loudly. I keep rubbing it and I can feel her moaning and panting and I know she will climax soon, but that is not my plan. She moan "J, pleeeease"..I say.."patience my darling..it will be better when it happens"

I then lift her up, holding under her bottom and back and she puts her arms around my neck..she leans forward to kiss me.. I then carry her to the bed and put her down..She look so lovely completely exposed..her pussy glistening with wetness and her hair a complete mess. I remove my clothes and climb into the bed and just as I reach the bed, your cell phone rings. I tell you not to answer it but you realize it may be your husband calling. I just get an evil plan in my head at that time and say ok..I asked  you not to call and you disobeyed me, but I know this is hard for you so I'll let it slide...besides your wife is enjoying her time with me so I'm good..

Remember how she seemed out of breath when she picked up? I could you asking how things were going and she moaned loudly in response. All this time, I am taking my  cock and rubbing it against her pussy trying to distract her. You don't get a response so you ask what's happening again..I then pick up the phone and say "She's a little busy right now getting satisfied, but we'll give you a little taste, bhai"

I hold my  cock and decide to plunge hard into her pussy..she is so wet that it goes in quickly and forcefully..This releases a strong gasp and moan from her wth intense pleasure. You hear that and asks what that is..We say nothing..all you hear is your wife moaning and me grunting and the sounds of the bed moving. .All this time, I am pounding into her rhythmically, once every couple of seconds. I then decide that I have had enough of you and hang up the phone. Shwetha realized that she was more aroused having sex while hubby was on the phone and told me how that turned her on

We keep going on until she climax...I decide I have teased her enough and she need to have her release..Once she calms down, i pull out of her vagina. My  cock is  shiny with coating from her pussy..I move up her body and have my legs below your armpit. I hold my cock and put  it near her mouth and say " suck it, Shwetha..taste your own pussy juice on my cock..Do it till you make me climax" She smile and open her gorgeous mouth..She notice the taste of your own climax and it is great.."ummmm" She moaned and  sucked me hungrily like she have never seen one before, but that is the effect I have on her. I am holding on to her hair and cheeks and forcing her to take more in your mouth, but it won't fit and it is hitting the back of your mouth causing her to gag ..I back of a little and let her do what she want..She does such a great job..I know she want to please me..She keep at it till I climax in her mouth and she is such a champ that she collect all of it in her mouth and it fillup her cheek..when I am done I pull out and she open your mouth showing me all the sperm she connected and some dribbling out from her open mouth. You then swallow the whole thing and and I decide to take a picture of her looking freshly fucked..check her phone..you'll see it.

We lay there for a while catching our breaths when I turn around put my legs on either side of her head and face towards her feet..I lean forward till my face is now near her pussy and my cock and balls are near your face. My big balls hangs down and are now touching her nose. She has her hands on my ass cheeks as my ass is pointing up a bit. She take my cock in her mouth and slowly suck on it..since we both just climaxed we are not in rush..I am sucking on her pussy too and I can feel her moan while her mouth is on my penis..She occasionally leave my penis to start suck on my balls..She take each one in your mouth and start moving it around..After a few minutes of this she goes back to sucking my cock...her hands on you ass cheeks are squeezing and kneading each cheeks. We leisurely climax again.

Wow..the best night I have ever had..Don't bother asking her about anything else..She's not going to tell you. I'll tell you more when I feel like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment