Thursday, September 29, 2016

Seduction in Paris

I've been thinking and dreaming about you constantly and had a nice erotic dream about you. We were in Paris in a hotel room with a view of the eiffel tower and I was standing up while you were totally naked kneeling in front of me. Your hair was in pony tail, you had some bangles that made noise, you had only your Thaali-mala around your neck, light makeup and red lipstick. While no one was actively watching us they could and you insisted on doing it saying "Let them watch..I'll put on a show for them"..You then took my cock in your mouth..first just kissing the tip, then using your toungue to slurp it like a lollipop. At the same time your hands are wandering from touching my nipples and through my hairy chest down my stomach to my balls, which you cup and start gently rolling around in your fingers. 

You try to take more of me into mouth but I am too big for you. You were so enthusiastic in trying that I felt more admiration and gratitude for thinking of my needs that way. You kept that going for a long time and I had my fingers in your hair pulling your head back and forth over my cock..I was getting more foreceful, but you didn't complain. I think I groaned and released my semen into your mouth and you drank and swallowed it all..When you were done you looked up at me with a smile and a tiny bit dripping from the corner of your mouth. I then pulled you up into standing position and gave you a deep kiss..opened your mouth and stuck my tongue insie exploring it and almost sucking the air from your lungs. I got turned on by tasting my semen in your mouth..it tasted salty but nice.

I then push you to a wall. Put my hands under your amazing butt, lift you up against the wall and pound my still erect cock into your pussy.You wrap your legs around my bottom with your back against the wall and make some loud noises...........I then woke up incredibly horny.

No comments:

Post a Comment