Thursday, September 29, 2016

Anu's forced encounter

JJ's note: This story is my only story with a bit darker premise and has elements of involuntary and forced encounter. If you're not into that please skip this one

I've been watching this luscious babe for months now. I think she's a school teacher. Every day, I see her get on my bus and gets off at the school 15-20 mins away. She always dresses very well either in elegant churidhar or some nice saree. Her hair is well done, she wears nice shoes and has a nice handbag. Most of all she is incredibly beautiful with an amazing set of boobs and an ass that is heavenly.

Once I noticed her I decided I need to know her more and to have her. I started leaving home earlier and got off at the bus stop she got on. I would then wait near a store or something and would watch her walk up to the stop. Boy, did she know how to tease everyone. She walked swinging her hips; though not obviously, but I can see men looking at her and even walking behind her as she passes by. I can tell she knows it and must be a slut. 

I kept watching her for days.. I would  get back on the bus when she did using the back entrance and get off at her school stop. I would discreetly follow her to the school. I once stopped and asked an incoming student what time school was over. I decided I had to know where she lived and at the time school was done, I waited at the bus stop. After most of the students left I saw her come out with another lady teacher. This one was fairly pretty as well, but I had no interest in her.

Even after a log day she looked hot..She looked a little tired from the long day, but I could tell she was probably horny from teasing all the boys in her class. I bet if we looked at all of their pants while in her class, they would be tented from their erections. Anyway, I got on the bus with her and got back off at her stop. It doesn't look like she does anything else, she goes straight home. I followed her, from a safe distance,  as she walked down the street to a nice house. She was swinging her hips as usual and was a great turn-on; I had to concentrate not to fall into the gutter or pothole.

I surreptitiously asked some neighbors who lived in that house and they told me some details, especially one of a wife with a husband in the gulf. One day, I waited near her house when she was coming home ( I did not come on her bus) with a clipboard and some official looking paper and fake identity card. When she neared her house and was about to open the gate I said "Excuse me, Madam. I am from the village office. We need to update the name and residence of those here. Can you verify that this is correct? She looked at the sheet and said "you should talk to my father". I said, "No need..this is very quick..only you need to verify..Here, take this and just update it" She then took the paper and wrote a few names and gave it back to me. I glanced at the sheet and saw that one of the names was Anu..Umm, now I had a name to go with my goddess. I said "thank you for your time" and left the area. 

I knew I had to have her. I fantasized about her a lot and would constantly masturbate. I had to put a plan into action. I told a friend of mine about her and what I wanted to do and we hatched a plan together. His father owned some go-downs for business and some of them were unused at certain times of the year when things were out of season. He also had some vehicles we could use..We needed an Omni van with doors that slide open. We planned everything to perfection..We lighted the room, put some mattresses, food, water and even put in a video camera etc.

We decided to grab her in the morning. She would be freshly showered and made up as well as it would give us time before her family would know she was missing. We waited a bit of distance away from house in an area with not many people paying attention. We left the side door open and when she came near by, we snatched her and pulled her in side the vand and quickly closed the door. My friend started to drive the car forward. Anu was kicking and trying to scream but I had my hand over her mouth. She started to bite me..and it hurt bad but I did not make noise. I kept holding her hard and slowly she started to calm down and looked at me. I slowly took my hand away and she spit at me and said "what are you doing? let me go? Do you know who I am?" I said,"I know very well who you are..You are the slut that teases all the men in the neighborhood, bus and at school. Hello Anu Nair, my name is Ajay and that is my friend Saadiq. We won't hurt you at all if you cooperate. In fact, this could be the best day of your life. If you stay calm we will return you safe to your family. Understood". She nodded her head and said"Where are you taking me?" I said "you'll see soon"

She was still sitting on my lap with my hands near her mouth in case she screamed again. She was wearing a sexy dark churidhar and white leggings and some great platform shoes. I had a strong erection that was poking her bottom. I knew she felt it..The shaking and jumping due to road conditions resulted in my cock sometimes going between her ass cheeks..I could have sworn that I felt her push down harder on me and moving her ass side-to-side..Could she be liking this? maybe this is easier than I thought..

We arrived at the godown..It was empty as expected..We parked the car close to the door and covered her mouth and carried her inside to the inner most room we had prepared. "no one will hear us" I told her. Saadiq was amazed at how beautiful she was "Wow you didn't tell me she was this amazing chick..I can't wait to fuck her". Anu gasped when she realized that was our intention.. She pleaded and said "No, I am a wife and mother and cannot do this..You are both monsters and uncultured..You cannot do this to me" I got angry and pushed her against the wall with my hand on her neck. I snarled "Who is the uncultured one...you are walking around teasing all men and boys at your school..You want to be fucked; you just can't admit it. Don't worry you will get fucked thoroughly today"

She was struggling against me and I could see the hate in her eyes. I told Saadiq "Hold her..Let me get her clothes off" She started to struggle more knowing what were doing. My friend held her tight while I slowly took her legging off..I did not want it to rip since it was part of my plan later. I lifted the bottom of her churidar and saw her panties..they were plain with some flowers on them..I forced her thighs open and saw that she was wet "Are you excited or did you pee on your self" I took my fingers, touched her panties and brought my fingers to my mouth.."Umm, that is not pee..you are excited. We will make a deal with you...It is 7:45. If you do as we say  We will let you go at 2:30 and you can go back home and no one will know what happened..If not, we may do something more and cause worry for your family" She looked like she thought about it and nodded ok.  I told Sadiq to let her go. She calmed down, but gave him a very hard slap..We both started laughing. She said "you scoundrels..you won't get what you want. You will pay for this" We both laughed heartily and said "We'll show you".

We dragged her to the mattress on the floor and made her kneel on the floor and have her hands on the floor with her butt in the air. I knew that she was an excited person underneath all the anger so if we got her excited enough she would be ok. I needed to fuck her and show her who is the boss. I took my clothes off and stroked my big penis. I stood in front of her and showed it to her ' Have you seen any this big? I bet your husband is not this big" She gasped when she saw it. I moved behind her and had Sadiq sit in front hold her shoulder just in case she struggled. I leaned down and started licking her pussy..It was very wet. I put my finger on the outside and rubbed her clit and I could feel her excitement as she moved a little bit..I kept doing it while she tried to not make any noise and was still calling us bad names. But her body cannot lie..I kept touching her and even stuck my finger inside her vagina..she gasped but said "you pig..don't do that to me.." I laughed again and slapped her on the bottom hard..I could see my hand print on her fair ass. "Shut up, woman..the sooner you get to enjoying this, the faster we can let you go". I kept striking her bottom, though I didn't do it too hard, but I could see that maybe she enjoyed that too as her ass would move anticipating the next slap and me calling her bitch.

I took my big cock and put it near her vagina and stuck it in with one hard push. She screamed out loud..Not sure if it was pain or pleasure. I didn't care. I then took it completely out and pushed hard again..this time I pulled on her hair and had her look up at the roof. I did this a few times and each time her scream was less..I said "do you like it now" she did not say anything " I said "answer me you bitch". she said "No I don't". I knew she was lying.

I kept pounding her pussy hard..I don't think she had a cock my size before...her husband must be small. Even after kids, her pussy was tight..must be the lack of sex with her husband in gulf. After 30 mins of pounding I had my release and she surprisingly tensed up as well and I knew she had one too. She was panting hard. I stroked her back alternating between gentle and rough. 

I asked her if she enjoyed it..She did not say anything. I turned her around and she lay down with her feet on the floor and her knees up and with her pussy open to me..It looked like it had been abused. I called Saadiq and said "its your turn" He came over and had already taken his clothes off..His cock was bigger than mine..At this point she didn't say anything. However, I came to her and said "Anu, you have a choice to make..What's done is done. It is only 8:30. You can either spend the morning with us and go back home as normal or we make it more shameful for your family..Also we are videotaping this..See that camera there.If you don't cooperate we will send the video to your family and school. What do you say" She thought about it and with tears in her eye said "No..I'll do what you want". "Good girl", I said" I also want you to call your principal and tell him you are no feeling well and cannot come to school" Ok, she said and I gave her the phone after dialing the school number. Just as she was going to speak to principal, Sadiq pushed his cock into her pussy and she gasped..She started to explain to the principal that she was not feeling well and had to take leave that day. During that time, Saadiq was pounding her so hard that she could not talk and was gasping and making noise of pleasure. Principal said"ohh..you sound very sick..ok hope you are better. We will manage' She then cut the phone and angrily shouted at us.."you idiots..he may have guessed" We laughed again and decided to start the party..Saadiq was pounding her hard though this time it was easier as my semen was already in her vagina giving good lubrication. I took her legs and wrapped it around Saadiq and she slowly started pushing back. 

I then had another idea..I kneeled down in front of her face and stuck my cock near her mouth..She saw me and her eye went wide. I said "suck it bitch" ..She nodded no, so I grabbed her hair and put her mouth on my cock..she opened her mouth and started to take me in..Wow..she was a great cocksucker..All the time she sucked me Saadiq was pounding her pussy...Whenever he pushed hard she moaned and that felt great on my cock. We started having this rhythm, when he pushed in she would suck me,when he pulled out she would pull out..We were like a train pushing and pulling the same time. She was great and got me to orgasm quickly and she sucked my semen completely. I sat back completely tired, but  Anu looked so beautiful with her hair messed up and semen all over her mouth and dripping down. 

Saadiq soon climaxed himself and so did Anu..She screamed again, but this time it was out of pleasure. We decided to take a break and be nice to her. We offered her something to drink and she said she will have some pepsi..We made ourselves a scotch..Yes, it was not even 10am, but in this closed building who cares what time it is.

She wanted to do a toilet break and so we took her to the toilet we had. The toilet was a semi dirty asian style..We said that is all we have. She had a disgusted look and sat down and peed..we both watched her doing it and saw our combined semen pouring out of her vagina.. When she was done..we pulled her up and gave her deep kisses..this time she kissed back.

We went back to the bed and this time she was more active and making good sounds and was even saying some things. In the middle of this she even started laughing at some dumb joke. We kept going like this until 12:30 when we decided to had lunch. We had a warm tiffin all ready (told you we planned everything). We ate on the bed naked and started talking..she learned more about us and we about her frustrations with her overseas husband and how when he comes back for leave he does not satisfy her as much or have sex with her after the first few days. We both said, what an idiot he is and that she is such a hot chick that he must be crazy..She did not say anything.

We went for a one more hours of passionate, dirty sex. She sucked both of us, she took it from behind, on top, on bottom..every position we ca think of. When we were done we slowly wiped her down with a wet towel and cleaned her up ourselves. We then dressed her up..She stood there while we put on her clothes for her I reminded her that she was good earlier and did not make a fuss when we took off clothes, so now she can wear them. She put on some perfume to get rid of the smell of sex that covered her.

We had a passionate kiss all together with 3 of us locking lips. It was a great ending. She then shyly asked if she could see us again soon. Saadiq and I laughed hard saying "Didn't you say earlier that we would pay for what we did?' She smiled back .."Yes, you are going to pay me back by fucking me again". We both said ok,..we gave her our phone number and said "Call whenever you want". Our families are rich and we don't really work..we can be free anytime.

We then took her in the van and dropped her off at the same spot without anyone watching..Just as she got off she gave me a big kiss and moved her tongues all inside my mouth. She said "thanks to both of you..this is the best day of my life and I have never been more satisfied" We both watched her walk down the street swinging her hips as she always did..some things never change. I'll tell you more about what happened the next time later.

No comments:

Post a Comment