Thursday, September 29, 2016

Shwetha dressed just as I like it

Note: this story is written just as I'm leaving my lover's cuck husband a voicemail.
Its Part 1 of 2

Hi Arvind..This is your wife's lover..I've loved the fucking I've been giving Shwetha at your home with you there and when you're not. Has she told you about any of them? I've been expecting you to be licking her freshly fucked cunt and slurping all my cum from her pussy. That's your job..cleanup

Anyway, tonight I want to do something different. I'm taking my lover out on the town for a night of great dancing ..with me and maybe other men) and then I'll take your horny wife to a hotel and I'm going to pound her till she sleeps with exhaustion..What do you think? Are you stroking yourself now, listening to this voicemail? Well stop it..your wife has found a better man that can satisfy her needs than your puny dick You need to be supporting us as we explore this out.

Anyway..what time is it now..3Pm..Well I want you tell your boss and co workers that you're not feeling well and need to go home now. What would they think if they knew what a wuss you are and a true submissive cuck..all powerful at work but a little pussy licking kitten by night..

I've told Shwetha that we're going out tonight, so she's expecting you, but I didn't tell her how to dress..I'm leaving that  to you to get her ready for me. Here's what I want you to do..follow every step as I'm telling you or I'm going to punish you .

I want you to go home and strip her naked and take her into the shower. You can strip down to your skivvies but thats it..I want you to wash her all over..pay special attention to her breasts and her pussy and ass..I want you to turn her on just enough..but DO NOT get her too excited. Make sure her crotch is neat..all I want to see is her landing strip ...nice and neat..take a nice razor and clean her up.

I then want you to dress her up for me. She's going commando for me tonight..no underwear but I want her to wear a black garter belt and stockings..make sure you put it on her gently while she stands and you are on the floor kneeling like the submissive cuck you are. Once you're done with that, put in her a nice light blouse, you choose the color, but it needs to have a deep neckline so we can see the swell of her gorgeous tits. I want her to wear a nice flowy skirt coming down just above the knee that will move around when we're on the dance floor..I'm going to show her off to every guy there.

I want her hair done nicely..you will brush it  gently..I like it loose by the side. I want you to put on some light color lipstick on her..not too gaudy. I love your wife's lips just the color they are. I don't want her to wear any more makeup..she is an exquisite beauty and deserves to be shown off naturally. Make sure she wears some bangles..not too big but enough to make some noise while we move..And of course she has to be wearing your mangalsutra.. I'm going to cum on it later just for you.

I'll give you a call 2 mins before I get there. Before I show up there is one more thing I need you to do. Stick your 2 finger into her pussy and apply some of her pussy juice on her lips and her neck. I want to be able to taste her when I first get there. When I show up, I want you to open the door, let me in and then leave the room..Not a single word from you.

I'm going to show her a great time..there will be a lot of fucking involved. Maybe I'll let you in on what happened, if you're a good boy.

For the rest of the night, I want you to be naked in your bed but do not touch your tiny dick in any form. You will not sleep but will wait up for us. got it?..good boy..don't disappoint me.

No comments:

Post a Comment