Thursday, September 29, 2016

Shwetha and Jay - A romp in NYC

Shwetha was moaning loudly on the bed..Her ass was in the air and I was pushing in from behind. She had her face in the pillow to smother the loud noises she was making. This was the culmination of one of her most taboo fantasies..why is that? because I was fucking her in the ass for the first time. How did we get here? Well I'll tell you the story...

As you know from previous stories, Shwetha and I had been getting together routinely. We had a lot of fun, some with her husband some without him. Shwetha was an absolute hottie; she was confident, tall, with exquisite breasts, a delectable ass and piercing eyes and cocqetish smile. Perfection manifested. She was married , but she wanted more..much more than her husband could give him. That's where I come in; mine name is Jay btw.

We decided to make a pre-xmas trip to NewYork; I knew we needed a man servant so hubby was going to come along to make sure things were setup just the way we wanted. I made all the arrangements, we were traveling first class and were going to stay at the Plaza. We had a nice limo waiting for us at LaGuardia. Only the best for my woman.

We got to the airport and had her husband handle checking in the bags; what use is he if can't take care of that. I took her in my arms and gave her a big deep kiss; it must've lasted more than a minute. What got me all riled up? It was how she was dressed. She has on a nice lavender tight dress that came to just about her knee. The neck of the dress plunged deep to just above her breasts. She had done as I asked and had dressed in light purple push up bra. Her hair was smooth but in a pony tail with a nice sparkly broach on her head. She wore only light makeup; she is so gorgeous without it and I prefer to see her at her most natural. She had on a light pink lipstick with a hint of strawberry. She is wearing nice black boots and a pair of garter belts holding up a nice flesh tone hoseiry.  You see why I was turned on by my woman.

We're standing in line for security and I have my hands on her back occasionally drifting downwards. For all her bravado, shwetha is a little timid about doing things in public and she slaps my hand away. I see others looking at her, mostly guys but some women too. Have you noticed that some people just grab all the attention in a room; well shwetha was like that and she was by my side. We get closer to the TSA check and I decide to pop open a button on her dress; its getting dangerously close to popping out of her dress. As we approach the agent, I hand over my id and boarding pass, shwetha has her Coach handbag in the crook of her arm and is looking for her id. The whole time the agent is staring at her cleavage; I'm smirking the whole time and Shwetha acts cool knowing she's giving him a show. She finally digs up her wallet and id and hands it over. The agent takes the time to look over the id and look back at her, but he's not interested in verifying her id, he wants to look at her again. He lets us through and we pass on to security.

Humm, we have to take our shoes off at the xray machine. Shwetha gave everyone such a show as she had one hand on the machine and leaned forward to unzip her boots, bend her legs and take them off. She wasn't being a tease, but her natural movements were so erotic. Its so erotic that she didn't realize what she was doing but something so simple and routine become such a turn on for others. As she puts her boots on the belt I lean in and whisper "I like the show you put on for all these tied business travelers heading home; they'll go home and fuck their wives silly thinking of you" She blushed not realizing what she had done; it was so cute seeing it on her tan skin.

We board the plane along with the other first class passengers and start enjoying the white wine they offered us. As the rest of the passengers board, we see Arvind trudging forward with our bags on his way to the seats out back. We barely acknowledge him on the way past; I'm with my woman now and this is about us.

I whispered sweet nothings in her ear and tried to see if she was interested in some mile-high play. While it sounds great, its not very easy to pull off unless its a long overnight flight. I'm not in a rush, I know I will deflower my woman when we get to where we want to go. She would sometimes reach over to try to squeeze my cock, but I didn't let her. She was going to follow my rules...not the other way around.

We got to NY and went straight to the limo waiting for us at the curb; Arvind was going to grab and cab and bring the bags. Shwetha got pretty frisky in the car and wanted to do it right there; I let her feel me up a bit, but I had better plans. She was going to have to wait. She pouted..boy she was a tease but I'm stronger than her. We got to the plaza and checked in as mr and mrs; we had adjoining rooms. Arvind was going to stay in his room and serve our needs while we stay.

When we got to the room, She jumped all over me and started kissing me deeply and was slobbering all over me and my neck..I had her right where I wanted her. I told her to strip; she demurely complied. she sat on the bed and tried to tease me my putting her boots on it as she undip the zip. I could see up her dress to her panties; she was counting on getting me turned on; she had no idea how much she did. She did a slow strip tease as she took off her boots and shimmied her way out of her dress.. she stood before me in her bra, thongs and garter belt. I turned her around and moved to the glass window; I had her lean her arms against it and push her breasts into the cold glass...her arms splayed wide to the side on the glass. I fished my cock out of my pants, leaned forward  and moved her thong out of the way and thrust inside. She made an audible gasp; she was so wet that I went right in. I started sliding in and out of her and she was moaning; calling out my name, imploring me to go deeper and faster. I aim your service, madam!! While we were in the middling of our coupling, we heard the door in the next room open, must be Arvind with our stuff. We heard him shout from his room. "hey guys are you ....." and the walked in the adjoining doorway and stopped dumbstruck. Shwetha, the considerate person she is said.."thanks honey for getting our stuff, Ajay is showing me a great time, don't you think?" and turned her face back to the window and pushed back as I pushed deeper into her. Arvind started rubbing his cock through his jeans, but I reminded him that this weekend he was going to stay cum free. He stopped and said I'll leave you both alone and turned back to go to his room, but didn't close the door; he could still hear us.

The pent up arousal got to us quickly and I pulled her hair back bending her neck and head.. I gave her a deep kiss and I could feel her moaning in my mouth. I slapped her bottom a few time as we were doing this and this turned her on ever more. We finally came together and I dumped my seed into her waiting pussy; I could feel her pussy squeezing me and milking me for every last drop. She turned around and dropped to her knees and sucked me clean and stuck my dick back into my pants and zipped me up. "Thanks darling..I needed that". She walked into the bathroom to get cleaned up. I stepped into the other room and asked Arvind to confirm our reservations at LeCerque and arrange a car.

When it was time to get ready to go, I went to the next room; I wanted to be surprised by what she wore. I had Arvind go in with Shwetha to get her ready for me. He knew what I wanted her to look like. I couldn't wait to see her. I had a couple of surprises for her..one I had asked the hotel to send up  nice corsage in pink and lavendar to pin on her dress. I also got her a single thin silver anklet with a small charm with the letter J on it. I wanted her to walk around with that on going forward.

When she was ready, Arvind stepped into the room and said "J, she's ready for you". I thanked him and told him not to wait up for us and that he was not to satisfy himself while we were gone. He'll enjoy the show more that way. I stepped over the threshold and was stunned to see her; she was gorgeous; the prettiest thing I had ever seen. She takes my breath away every time it happens. She was in a nice micro skirt with a tight top that barely contained her gorgous breasts, She had on a nice pair of pumps. I commented on how exquisite she looked and handed her the corsage, which she then decided to wrap on her wrists. I handed the anklet I had gotten to her hubby and asked her to put it on her right ankle. He obediently complied and kneeled down while she raised her foot and put it on the bed so he could put it on her. Her legs were amazing; I could see up her skirt. She knew what she was doing and had a nice smirk on her face watching my reaction at her little show. He quickly put it on her and she lowered her leg and smoothed her skirt down. I walked over and offerred her the crook of my arm and she put her hand on it and we walked out the door. I kissed her lightly on the lips waiting for elevator; i didn't want to ruin her lipstick.

We walked into the waiting limo for the short ride to LeCirque. It was incredibly romantic and we had a nice meal and some vodka tonic..The entire time she was leaning forward giving pealks down her top and being coy with our waiter. He would spend more time talking to her, explainig the specials and glancing at her chest whenever she was not looking at him..I saw it but he was too gone to care. When he left I chided her for teasing him and she let out a nice flirtatious laugh. As we were waiting for our food, she would run her pumps all over my crotch, poking me, trying to ge a reaction out of me. I had a hard on for sure..had one one since I first saw her  and she wasn't going to make it any better..She would pay though.

We then headed off to a club near by. I wanted to dance with her and hold her close. The place was busy and the dance floor was quite crowded. She stuck to me the whole time and was dancing very close to me. Her arms around my neck and gring her breats and hips against me. She knew she was driving me crazy..what a tease. She would turn around and twerk her hips against my crotch..I was hard and i didn't care that anyone knew..who could blame me. She would lean in an whisper "I'm completely soaked..feel my pussy to see how wet I am for you." I move her to a darn corner of the club and pushed her against the wall and gave her a long deep kiss..I moved my fingers under her skirt and I could feel the wetness even before I got to her panties. They were soaked..I'm sure she has a nice wet spot when she sits down..I bring my fingers to my nose and breathe it in and offer it to her. She sucks my fingers and tastes how wet she is.

We take occasional breaks and make it back to th dance floor for a few dance numbers..when a nice latin song comes on she sways around and shows off her salsa moves. She's a natural...she moves her hips and walks me though the steps at the same time. I'm more impressed by this milf that I get to fuck every time. I decide to take a nice pic for Arvind and show him what his slut wife is doing to me and all the other guys on the dance floor.  We eventually decide that we want to get back tot he hotel and fuck each other's brains out.

The limo ride is painful..she takes off her panties and puts it on my face..I breathe in her scent.. she smells heavenly as usual..I stick my tnogue out and taste her juices..It takes all my might to resist taking her ont he floor of the limo..I don't care if the driver would see; she's my slut and everyone will know it. We get back to the hotel and hurridely get up to our rooms. When we open the door we see Arvind lying in bed with an erection that he can't satify..he jolts up in bed and asks how we enjoyed it; we don't answer him.

We proceed to kiss hard and deep..tongue in and out like snakes..We're trying to suck the air out of each other's lungs..after a few mins of this, shwetha breaks away out of breath..I win again. I love these games. I ask her to take her clothes off.."yes, Master" she replies and begins to comply in a sexy dance. Arvind has his camera out and begins to capture his wife giving herself freely to her bull. He knows she can't control herself and is supllicant to J. I am sitting on the chair int eh room sipping a nice scotch on the rocks, directing her every movement; her every sway. I ask her to remove her bra and tweak her nipples..to pull on it hard until the nub is as big as an eraser. I asks her to turn around and she sways sexily back and forth..showing off her gorgeous ass. She bends over sexily and spreads her cheeks apart..I can see her dripping pussy and and a hint of the rosebud of her anus. I then decides that he is going to have her virgin ass. This is the one thing that will be mine forever.

I moves my face closer to her ass cheeks and slaps it hard..thwack..she telps in pain and his hand print is clear..I do it again..thwack..she loves it..she wants to serve her master; do whatever it takes to turn me on. I call out " you slut..you're going to serve me well tonight..I want complete obedience from you..and you're going to do as I say..got it? If not, you'll be punished and you don't what I'm going to do for that. "Do you understand?" She hung her head down and sowly nodded her head  I repeated louder " Answer me, DO YOU UNDERSTAND?"..She meekly replies, "Yes, master".."Good" I reply..I decide I'm going to do something for her first so I can get what I want later..I pick her up and put her on the bed.

I'm surprised to see that she is now clean shaven..I go down and look at it..
The way the folds lift out and I can see the bare hint of a clit peeking out. What I wouldn't do to taste her like this. I would start on the sides with gentle kisses and try to get her razor burn all good for her..proceed down to the bottom and feather the fold at the juncture with nary a tongue. Then go down to the perineum a bit and lick and touch that giving her a jolt of excitement with a vision of what's to come. I move back and place my entire mouth around her pussy with only my lips forming an o-ring around it..its not touching her pussy itself anywhere. I then proceed to slowly breathe on it and force warm air all over it, eliciting another deep guttural moan from her. I struggle to keep my tongue inside and not slurp her all over.

I begin to moan deeply with my barry white voice "Ohhm Baby!! Ohh Yeahh!!" The vibration go deep inside her and bring up even stronger feelings from within her. She has her fingers in my hair and the side of my head trying to push me down..She needs me to kiss your pussy; she wants me to kiss her pussy. We do this for a long time till I decide that I need to taste her. I run my tongue from the bottom to the top and she starts thrashing and lifting her bottom off the bed in excitement..begging me to let her cum.

I let go the seal I had around her pussy with an audible "pop". She immediately pulls me up and give me great kiss and stick her tongue way down my throat..She really is randi tonight. I pull away; I am not done with what I want to do to her this evening

I go back down and continue to my assault on her pussy. I am determined to make her come without using my hands or fingers in any way. I continue to pepper your outer folds with kisses and then stick my nose on her clit hood and swipe deep from bottom till I get to her vagina opening. I stick my tongue as deep as I can go inside and taste her for the first time today; heavenly as always. SHe taste sweeter every time we do this.

I move my lips to her and breathe and blow and alternate between light feather kisses and deep suck ones..Its driving her nuts and I can feel her start to lose control..I can feel the spasms start to build up and come come down like a train picking up steam..the muscles around her pussy and the wall of her vagina start to vibrate around my tongue; this is a slow orgasm for her. Her pussy wall clamps on my tongues and I feel a gush of moisture rush on to my mouth and face..I lap it up as the nectar of eternal life that it is. When her orgasm subsides, I look up and notice her eyes are closed but fluttering and her lips are quivering and she's muttering something under her breadth. Her gorgeous tits are remaining proudly up; I move my way back up her body peppering it with kisses. We're locked in a deep kiss for what seemed like 5 mins; in our own world; enjoying each others company and oblivious to the world..I turn my head and notice that Arvind is sitting on a chair by the corner of the room with his cock out and his hands stroking it. He gives me a smile in appreciation. I turn back my attention to my woman; I know she's mine now.

In this post-coital bliss, I whisper in her ear "Shwetha, Darling..I want to have your ass.I want to feel myself inside you and feel you tighly squeezing me.You're like an oyster, I want to open and explore you, find the right pearl inside..only instead of pearl its your virgin ass". She looks at me with apprehension and a concerned look on her face. She says that she hasn't thought much about it but is not sure she wants to do it. I reply back " You said you would do everything and anything I said. " Shwetha looked away as if she was deep in thought. I gave her her space. I want her to do this because she wants it deep down. After a few moments she turned to look at me and with a slight smile said "Ok, darling..doing it just for you". I give her a deep kiss. I know how hard this is for her, but its part of the last taboo she needs to explore to completely liberate her sexually.

I ask Arvind to reach into my bag and grab some lube. I pour some in my hand and warm it up and pour it across her back all the way from her shoulders to her butt and into her thighs. I gently knead her skin, I squeezed and prodded all the way down her back.. "Who knew the back could be such an erogenouse zone" she thought. I slowly take my finger and with a lot of lube on it..touch her opening..She recoils in surprise..I feather my way around it and am careful not to be direct..I can feel her relaz back onto the bed but trying to move her bottom to meet the touches of my finger that she so desires. I kep whispering in her ear " Relax baby..it'll be alright" I could slowly feel her relax and she would alternate beteen tense and relaxed//The next time she relaxed a bit I inderted my finger up to the first knuckle and left it there..She had a loud gasp; it didn't hurt but fel weird and pleasurable at the same time. I start to slowly move my finger in and out only going into the 2nd kunckle...I want to take it slow;;for her and me.

After a few minutes of this I pull out, its time to take it up a notch. I pour a lof ot lub on her puckered hole and on my cock. I massage it all in and place at her hole..she tenses again..I keep trying to push it in but with little luck..Finally, she relaxed a bit and gave me an opening to push in and I went in to just the tip of my cock. She gasped in pain.. Her little asshole was being stretched in an unnatural way; it hurt but it also felt pleasubale in a strange way. Nerve endings she never knew existed were being stimulated as I moved my cock in and out just a little bit taking care not to get all the way out. I keep reminding her to "Dont fight it, dont clecnch,,,just relax and let go" It hurt and she fought to stay still while she adjusted; I obliged..I didn't want her in pain but knew that this would turn pleasurable once we passed this phase. I took my hand and reached forward and started to rub her clit in a  circular motion to force the issue. My cock had a mind of its own and start pistoning in and out of her, slowly. She was moaning loudly..alternating between cussing me out and moaning with pleasure as her ner endings got back into the game. This was the ultimate mix of pain and plasure, her most taboo fantasy and she realized she was an anal virgin no more. She exploded ina  masive orgasm and I followed right behind..dumping my cum into her ass.. I lay on top of her as we caught our breaths.

We then moved into the shower to clean up. I took my time washing her and cleaning her. I fucked her right there in the shower..One of her legs wrapped around my hips and butt so that I could push in deeper..she would move up and down taking my cock as far into her as I could. We had another intense orgasm.

We finished up and stepped out and Arvind handed us our towels. He dried Shwetha off lovingly..He was surprised at what she had done, but he knew he had no say in it. She was her own woman and he could not stop her even if he wanted to. We lay in bed and quickly fell asleep; our exhaustion taking us in. My last thought as she lay in my arms "I wonder what we're going to do tomorrow to top this?"

No comments:

Post a Comment